Remarketing Campaign Management
98% of your first time website visitors don’t fill out a form, make a phone call, or purchase an item that you sell. That’s why a sophisticated remarketing campaign isn’t just a nice idea …it’s absolutely critical to your profitability.
“Honesty, Integrity, Transparency. Isaac and his team are a true pleasure to work with. Not only have they reduced overall cost while maintaining efficiency, they have collaborated on projects outside the scope of initial presented guidelines. I would highly recommend their services.”
What We Do (In A Nutshell)
Remarketing campaign management is entirely focused on precisely segmented audience segments.
We determine the highest value segments of users who have been to your site, and which people are most likely to come back and complete a desired conversion action, whether that be a form submission, phone call, purchase or view of a key page.
Then we go about designing the ads, bidding on our audiences and optimizing your campaigns over time.
Our Approach To Remarketing Campaign Management
Successful remarketing campaigns are integral to the profitability of whichever ad campaigns drove the traffic to your site in the first place.
The entire concept of remarketing is based on showing ads to your previous website visitors as they continue to browse the internet. But not all your website visitors represent the same sort of value to your business.
Some visitors are simply not interested in what you sell, but some visitors are closer to the end of the buying funnel, and they’d be more likely to convert if they came back to your site shortly after their last visit.
Our first step is to begin analyzing all your previous traffic and their behavioral patterns in order to identify the segments that we want to target more a aggressively.
Social Channel Highlights
Each social media channel has its distinct advantages for certain types of businesses in different markets. Our team will help your determine which channel(s) will be most profitable for your company.
Facebook PPC advertising highlights:
- Reach 1.13 billion active daily users
- 92% of companies who run social ads run ads on Facebook
- The most precise audience targeting anywhere on the internet
- Multiple campaign objectives, including page likes, website visits, e-commerce purchases and more
- Facebook’s ad revenue in 2016 was $8.62 billion, up 53% from $5.64 billion in 2015
LinkedIn advertising highlights:
- Over 3 million businesses have LinkedIn business profiles
- 33% of all business professionals on earth are active LinkedIn users
- 51% of companies have acquired a B2B customer on LinkedIn
- The most accurate B2B targeting capabilities anywhere on the internet
- Target users by seniority, company size, industry, job title, education and more
- Multiple advertising options, such as sponsored posts, text ads, in-app lead capture and more.
We have our own dedicated LinkedIn account management team who we meet with regularly in NYC. They help us find new audience segments for our clients, and give us access to advertising features still in private beta.
If you’re looking to increase the volume and quality of your B2B leads, AdVenture Media LinkedIn ads management is the best place to start.
Twitter advertising highlights:
- Twitter ads account for over 2.5% of all global internet advertising
- Twitter is the best ad platform to increase brand awareness while driving cost effective traffic to your site
- In 2017, Twitter served over 300 billion ads
- Amplify your content through promoted tweets
- Use multiple campaign goals like website visitors or increase followers to align your campaign with your marketing objectives
YouTube advertising highlights
- Viewers who watch at least 30 seconds of an ad on YouTube are 23 times more likely to consume more content from that brand
- YouTube is the internet’s second largest search engine after Google
- Brands see a 20% average increase in website traffic after launching a YouTube ad campaign
- 43% of new customers buy something they saw advertised on YouTube
- Multiple ad products such as in-stream, in-search and in-display
- Use your Google Analytics audience segments to target your ads on YouTube
How Our Remarketing Campaigns Stack Up
90% of our clients have seen a significant lift in profitability after our team optimized their remarketing campaigns. Remarketing campaigns generate higher click through rates, higher conversion rates, and they are the most effective way of getting previous website visitors to come back and convert.
Our team provides full service management of your remarketing campaigns in conjunction with our google add services.
Remarketing can be a stand alone service, for companies just getting started with PPC and Google AdWords management, but it should also be used as an advertising medium to complement whatever search advertising and social media advertising you’re already doing.
Included In Our Facebook PPC Management
Whether your social media advertising budget is dedicated to Facebook, or allocated to multiple social media ad networks like LinkedIn and Twitter, we’ve got you covered with all the aspects of professional agency management.
Our team will implement conversion tracking on your website, or we’ll work with your developer to make sure the codes we send are implemented properly.
If we’re taking over preexisting campaigns where conversion tracking has already been installed, we’ll perform thorough tests to make sure revenue and conversions are being tracked accurately.
In fact, we won’t launch a campaign before being certain that the data we’re collecting reports conversions properly.
Our Social Media Ads Management Tech Tech
Our in-house team brings all the creativity and analysis, with a healthy helping of the best technology the industry has to offer.
I’ve worked in the SaaS market for close to 20 years. This is the best agency I have worked with, hands down. They had very solid strategic recommendations going into our engagement, listened to where we wanted to go (and our concerns), and–above all–executed. We have seen very good results. They built out the level of reporting we asked for (Thanks Patrick and Nechama) and are always testing. They also continue to maintain the level of excitement and insight that they had at the beginning. In particular, Ari and Nechama have been, and continue to be, the professional staff I trust with our SEM, display and retargeting dollars.