Facebook Ads Management
Facebook ads account for 18.4% of global digital ad spending. Add YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter, and you have an enormous opportunity to reach your customers where they’re hanging out online.
“Honesty, Integrity, Transparency. Isaac and his team are a true pleasure to work with. Not only have they reduced overall cost while maintaining efficiency, they have collaborated on projects outside the scope of initial presented guidelines. I would highly recommend their services.”
What We Do (In A Nutshell)
Our in-house team of social media advertising experts will help plan your marketing budget based on a cost per sale or lead that you need to hit in order to maximize your profitability.
We’ll design your ads, setup your campaigns, analyze the data regularly and optimize performance to increase revenue and leads over time.
Facebook ads is often the most profitable channel for our clients due to the enormous volume of potential customers spending a huge amount of time the platform. Moreover, many shoppers make purchase decisions based on research and recommendations they find on Facebook.
Our Approach To Facebook Ads Management And Social Media Advertising
While running a Facebook ads campaign may look easy, it actually takes a lot of thought and analysis to drive consistent, high quality traffic to your website that will earn you more money than it will cost.
Understanding Your Business (Very Well)
While we bring the advertising background and technical know-how to the table, you know your business and the unique behavioral characteristics a whole lot better than we do. Our team takes the time to understand what it is you do and how you make money. We’ll get to work researching your industry, and come away with a psychological understanding of your customers and how to best appeal to them while they’re on social media sites like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Social Channel Highlights
Each social media channel has its distinct advantages for certain types of businesses in different markets. Our team will help your determine which channel(s) will be most profitable for your company.
Facebook PPC advertising highlights:
- Reach 1.13 billion active daily users
- 92% of companies who run social ads run ads on Facebook
- The most precise audience targeting anywhere on the internet
- Multiple campaign objectives, including page likes, website visits, e-commerce purchases and more
- Facebook’s ad revenue in 2016 was $8.62 billion, up 53% from $5.64 billion in 2015
LinkedIn advertising highlights:
- Over 3 million businesses have LinkedIn business profiles
- 33% of all business professionals on earth are active LinkedIn users
- 51% of companies have acquired a B2B customer on LinkedIn
- The most accurate B2B targeting capabilities anywhere on the internet
- Target users by seniority, company size, industry, job title, education and more
- Multiple advertising options, such as sponsored posts, text ads, in-app lead capture and more.
We have our own dedicated LinkedIn account management team who we meet with regularly in NYC. They help us find new audience segments for our clients, and give us access to advertising features still in private beta.
If you’re looking to increase the volume and quality of your B2B leads, AdVenture Media LinkedIn ads management is the best place to start.
Twitter advertising highlights:
- Twitter ads account for over 2.5% of all global internet advertising
- Twitter is the best ad platform to increase brand awareness while driving cost effective traffic to your site
- In 2017, Twitter served over 300 billion ads
- Amplify your content through promoted tweets
- Use multiple campaign goals like website visitors or increase followers to align your campaign with your marketing objectives
YouTube advertising highlights
- Viewers who watch at least 30 seconds of an ad on YouTube are 23 times more likely to consume more content from that brand
- YouTube is the internet’s second largest search engine after Google
- Brands see a 20% average increase in website traffic after launching a YouTube ad campaign
- 43% of new customers buy something they saw advertised on YouTube
- Multiple ad products such as in-stream, in-search and in-display
- Use your Google Analytics audience segments to target your ads on YouTube
Precision Audience Targeting & Multiple Campaign Types
Whether segmented by gender, age group, interest category, geographical location or more, our clients don’t sell whatever it is they sell to everyone in the world. Chances are, neither do you.
Social media advertising enables us to show ads to the people who you know are in the market for the products and services you sell.
Fully In-House Team Of Stubbornly Passionate Advertisers
Human-centric day to day Google Ads management with a sophisticated helping of high-level automation. Our experience with hundreds of individual Google AdWords accounts has given us the time to perfect our craft.
Included In Our Facebook PPC Management
Whether your social media advertising budget is dedicated to Facebook, or allocated to multiple social media ad networks like LinkedIn and Twitter, we’ve got you covered with all the aspects of professional agency management.
Our team will implement conversion tracking on your website, or we’ll work with your developer to make sure the codes we send are implemented properly.
If we’re taking over preexisting campaigns where conversion tracking has already been installed, we’ll perform thorough tests to make sure revenue and conversions are being tracked accurately.
In fact, we won’t launch a campaign before being certain that the data we’re collecting reports conversions properly.
Our Social Media Ads Management Tech Tech
Our in-house team brings all the creativity and analysis, with a healthy helping of the best technology the industry has to offer.
I’ve worked in the SaaS market for close to 20 years. This is the best agency I have worked with, hands down. They had very solid strategic recommendations going into our engagement, listened to where we wanted to go (and our concerns), and–above all–executed. We have seen very good results. They built out the level of reporting we asked for (Thanks Patrick and Nechama) and are always testing. They also continue to maintain the level of excitement and insight that they had at the beginning. In particular, Ari and Nechama have been, and continue to be, the professional staff I trust with our SEM, display and retargeting dollars.